The copyright of all material on this site ("the Go Matilda website") is owned by The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited, trading as Go Matilda.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site, on the following bases:
- You may view pages on screen and print out a copy for personal use.
- You may save a copy of any page to the local hard disk on your computer for the purposes of creating one personal copy.
- This licence to copy a page does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (and without limitation) no part of the Go Matilda website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- No part of the Go Matilda website may be reproduced on, or transmitted to, or stored on, any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system nor may it be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party's web site or electronic database or retrieval system without the prior written permission of The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited.
You may recopy the material to individual third parties solely for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Go Matilda website as the source. In particular you must:
- Include this acknowledgement and the Go Matilda website address (www.gomatilda.com) within the copied material; and
- Inform any such third parties that these Copyright and Disclaimer Notices apply to them.
All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site and the factsheets is strictly forbidden.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
The information contained on the Go Matilda website is not comprehensive and is for general guidance only. The law can change at any time and as such the contents of this website and the factsheets may require amendment.
Information on this website and the factsheets is made available on the understanding that The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or financial planning advice, other professional services, or in providing a professional opinion. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, on the basis of any such information.
The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person, whether a user or not of the material contained on this website and the factsheets, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done, or omitted to be done, by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this material.
Whilst The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, the company shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site, or any such information.
Some links in this site are to websites maintained by third parties over which The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited has no control. As such The Go Matilda Trading Company Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, at the reader's sole risk, and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. Nor are any warranties or commitments made that access or use will be uninterrupted or error free, or as to the results to be obtained from any access or use.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Businesses for sale disclaimer
In providing details of businesses for sale Go Matilda is acting as a business introduction service and as such is exempt from the fundraising provisions of Australia's Corporations Act as provided for by Class Order CO 02/273 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission on the 5th of Match, 2002.
The full details of the Class Order can be read by clicking here.
We specifically mention that investments in new businesses and particularly those in a new country (if you are migrating) are high risk activities. Before investing in any of the businesses included on the Go Matilda database you are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice.
You should also be aware that the information contained on this website is not intended to be the only information on which an investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, including financial statements (preferably independently audited), a business plan, information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property, and expert opinions including valuations.
Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia